On Mon 2020-10-05 22:34:41, Alexander Dahl wrote: > The example was adapted in the following ways: > > - make use of the now supported 'function' and 'color' properties > - remove pwm nodes, those are documented elsewhere > - align node names to new dt schema rules and dt recommendations > > License was not explicitly set before. The license set now is > recommended by DT project. > > Suggested-by: Jacek Anaszewski > Signed-off-by: Alexander Dahl > Reviewed-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski > Reviewed-by: Rob Herring > Cc: Peter Ujfalusi > Cc: Russell King > --- > > Notes: > NOTE: Due to license set/change this needs Acked-by or Signed-off-by from: > * Peter Ujfalusi > * Russell King Russell King authored two lines of the documentation. He can state objections now, but I'll not wait for his Acked-by. > That was discussed already with Peter (original author), still waiting > for Acked-by though … If Peter was okay with license change, I guess we can continue here. Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html