linux-mips.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Autobiography of Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming (Very First Draft, Lots More to Add in Future)
@ 2019-12-08  1:07 Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
From: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming @ 2019-12-08  1:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mips; +Cc: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming

Primary Subject: Autobiography of Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr.
Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming (Very First Draft, Lots More to Add in
Future)

Secondary Subject: Year 2019 to Year 200000000000019: Top 15
Blacklisted Photographers in Singapore

FIRST DRAFT 11 NOVEMBER 2019 (11.11.2019)

My name is Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming. The full legal name on
my Singapore NRIC identity card (government issued ID) is Turritopsis
Dohrnii Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 @ Time Traveller. Anything
after the "@" symbol is an alias. I am a Singaporean Targeted
Individual (TI) living in Singapore. I was born in Kandang Kerbau
Hospital in Singapore in 1978 (according to my birth certificate).
That makes me 41 years old at the time of this writing (21 October
2019).

I am a technical person, not a literary person. Please bear with my
English if it does not conform to your expectations.

In the year 1984, I completed my 2nd year kindergarten course at a
People's Action Party (PAP) Community Foundation Kindergarten
somewhere in Bedok North in Singapore. When I was born, I was already
living in Bedok North.

1985: Enrolled into Yu Neng Primary School. Started primary school year 1.

1989: I was transferred to Huamin Primary School (during primary
school year 5) when my family moved to Yishun Avenue 5. It was at this
time that I realized that something is wrong with my mother. She was
hearing voices and thought that our Yishun neighbors were scolding her
all the time. Anyone who hears voices is a Targeted Individual.

1990: Completed primary school education with a Primary School Leaving
Examination (PSLE) score of 238.

1991: Enrolled into Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School. Started secondary
school year 1 (Express stream). I was 2nd in Level for Secondary 1
(Express) and awarded 1st in History, 1st in Geography and 1st in
Design and Technology.

1992: I was 1st in Level for Secondary 2 (Express) and awarded 1st in Geography.

1993: I was 2nd in Level for Secondary 3 (Express) and awarded 1st in Geography.

1994: Completed my secondary school education. I was the GCE "O" Level
Top Student at my secondary school, after obtaining 7 A1s and an A2
for my GCE "O" Level Examination in 1994. Awarded certificate of merit
for Outstanding Performance in GCE "O" Level Examination 1994, 1st in
Level for Secondary 4 (Express), 1st in Additional Mathematics, 1st in
Physics.

Here are my grades for GCE "O" Level Examination 1994:

1. English Language, A2

2. Literature in English, A1

3. Geography, A1

4. Mathematics D, A1

5. Additional Mathematics, A1

6. Physics, A1

7. Chemistry, A1

8. Chinese, A1

1995: Enrolled into Diploma in Mechatronics course at Singapore Polytechnic.

Awarded Cadence Prize for outstanding academic performance in the
First Year Diploma in Mechatronics Course.

Awarded Cadence Prize for meritorious academic performance in the
Second Year Diploma in Mechatronics Course.

Awarded Frontline Technologies Prize and Motorola Prize for
meritorious academic performance in the Diploma in Mechatronics Course
(overall).

1998: Graduated from Singapore Polytechnic with a Diploma in
Mechatronics (with Merit). Conscripted into the Singapore army.

2001: Completed National Service. Enrolled into mechanical engineering
undergraduate degree course at the National University of Singapore
(NUS).

December 2006: Completed university studies with a Bachelor of
Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) Second Class Honours (Lower)
degree.

Afer graduation from NUS, I got a job as an Engineer (Information
Technology) at Defense Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) in
February 2007. I was young and impulsive with a lot of anger and
frustrations due to my family situation. I was also extremely
retarded, extremely imbecile and an idiot. When I was having a private
casual conversation with my manager Mr. Loh Choon Fah in his office at
DSTA, I said:

"Singapore is not a democracy. When Singapore strong man Lee Kuan Yew
is gone, there would be more freedoms in the country."

As a consequence of my retarded, idiotic and careless remarks on
Singapore Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, I failed to obtain Top Secret
security clearance when I was in DSTA and was forced to resign in
August 2007. On retrospection, it was the year 2007 that I became
targeted and began hearing menacing and threatening voices from the
government. The Singapore Government had waged psychological warfare
on me.

Governments all over the world have been covertly using Government
Mind Control Technology (GMCT) for decades to make their own citizens
hear government voices. You should read "Microwave Weapons Are Prime
Suspect in Ills of U.S. Embassy Workers" published by The New York
Times. This is the Gospel for Targeted Individuals (TIs). The link is
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

There are 3 major functions of Government Mind Control Technology:

(1) Read your mind and thoughts remotely. This is also known as Remote
Neural Monitoring (RNM).

(2) See through your eyes.

(3) Hear through your ears.

Targeted Individuals (TIs) are constantly under 24x7 thought surveillance.

In September 2007, I found another job as a System Engineer
(Information Technology) at NCS Pte Ltd. I couldn't concentrate on my
job due to constant targeting by the Singapore Government, so I had to
leave my job after one year in August 2008.

After some job searching, I joined AsiaSoft Online Pte Ltd as an
Information Systems Engineer in February 2009. There was a change of
IT manager in September 2009. The new IT manager Mr. Melvin Lee had
challenged me to complete an IT project in a few weeks. I was
retarded, imbecile and idiotic once again. In response to his
challenge, I used Singapore Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew as a bet. I
told Melvin Lee that if I couldn't complete the assigned IT project in
2 or 3 weeks, then Singapore Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew would be a
wang ba dan [Hanyu Pinyin]. In Chinese language, wang ba dan [Hanyu
Pinyin] refers to a tortoise or turtle. Before I could realize it,
targeting by the Singapore Government had become much much much more
worse and increased many many many folds. I deeply regretted my
imbecility and stupidity. I left AsiaSoft Online Pte Ltd in October
2009 due to paranoia.

November 2009: I was the first person in the world to have
ported/converted Google Chrome OS for netbooks from 32-bit to 64-bit.
I have also added in support for open source Xen virtualization. I
named it ChromiumOS64.