On 25 Jan 2022, at 8:21, Oscar Salvador wrote: > On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 02:19:46PM +0100, Oscar Salvador wrote: >> I know that this has been discussed previously, and the cover-letter already >> mentions it, but I think it would be great to have some sort of information about >> the problem in the commit message as well, so people do not have to go and find >> it somewhere else. > > Sorry, the commit already points it out, but I meant to elaborate some more. You got it right about the issue. And I will add more text in the commit message and function comments to clarify the situation. Thanks for your suggestions. -- Best Regards, Yan, Zi