On 27 Apr 2022, at 9:27, Qian Cai wrote: > On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 05:38:58PM -0400, Zi Yan wrote: >> Thanks. Do you mind attaching your config file? I cannot reproduce >> the deadlock locally using my own config. I also see kmemleak_scan >> in the dumped stack, so it must be something else in addition to >> memory online/offline causing the issue. > > Actually, it is one of those *offline* operations, i.e., > > echo 0 > /sys/devices/system/memory/memoryNNN/online > > looping forever which never finish after more than 2-hour. Thank you for the detailed information. I am able to reproduce the issue locally. I will update the patch once I fix the bug. -- Best Regards, Yan, Zi