On 29 Jun 2020, at 11:19, Matthew Wilcox (Oracle) wrote: > These are some generic cleanups and improvements, which I would like > merged into mmotm soon. The first one should be a performance improvement > for all users of compound pages, and the others are aimed at getting > code to compile away when CONFIG_TRANSPARENT_HUGEPAGE is disabled (ie > small systems). Also better documented / less confusing than the current > prefix mixture of compound, hpage and thp. > > Matthew Wilcox (Oracle) (7): > mm: Store compound_nr as well as compound_order > mm: Move page-flags include to top of file > mm: Add thp_order > mm: Add thp_size > mm: Replace hpage_nr_pages with thp_nr_pages > mm: Add thp_head > mm: Introduce offset_in_thp > The whole series looks good to me. Thank you for the patches. Reviewed-by: Zi Yan — Best Regards, Yan Zi