Linux-mm Archive on lore.kernel.org
* [LFS/MM/BPF Topic] User space OOM management on Chrome OS
@ 2020-02-14  1:06 Sonny Rao
From: Sonny Rao @ 2020-02-14  1:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm
  Cc: lsf-pc, Jesse Barnes, Brian Geffon, Vovo Yang, Yu Zhao,
	Joel Fernandes, Minchan Kim

Memory management on Chrome OS - focus on userspace OOM handling

I can discuss how we try to avoid invoking the kernel OOM-killer and
share ~8 years of experience with that.  I can also discuss our usage
of Zram and per-process reclaim as well.

Let me know if you guys think this would be a useful presentation, thanks.

only message in thread, back to index