linux-mm.kvack.org archive mirror
* Re: Urgent Response
@ 2019-09-30  9:30 18163082
From: 18163082 @ 2019-09-30  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

Greetings.. pls get back to me i have an important information to share.

* Urgent  Response
@ 2005-05-27 13:50 Joseph  Chau.
From: Joseph  Chau. @ 2005-05-27 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

Mr Chau Joseph.
The Center,
99, Queen's Road Central, Central,
Hong Kong.
E-mail:chaujoshx@primposta.com

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Joseph Chau of Investment Banking, Union Bank
Of China. On July 6, 2004, our client Mr. Irvin poot,
a businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 6
(six) calendar months, with a value of US$20.5m only
in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to
him and no response came from him. Another
notification was sent early February and still no
response came from him. The Bank officially sent
two-man delegate to his residence in Malaysia were he
reside only to find out that the business mogul and
his family perished in the Tsunami disaster.

After further investigations, it was also discovered
that Mr. Irvin Poot did not declare any next of kin in
his official papers, including the paper work of his
bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time
he visited my office that no one except me knew of his
deposit in my bank. So, Twenty million, Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my
bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it.

According to the laws of my country, at the expiration
of one year (1 year) the funds will revert to the
ownership of Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to
claim the funds.

I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of
kin to Mr. Irvin Poot to enable you receive the funds.
Lets put heads together to see how we can transfer
these funds out of Hong Kong and use it judiciously.

I have contacted an Attorney that will prepare the
necessary document that will back you up as the next
of kin to Mr. Irvin Poot, all that is require from you
at this stage is for you to provide me with your full
names and Address including your direct phone and fax
numbers for my Attorney to commence his job.

My Attorney will also file in for claims on your
behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of
probate in your favor for the funds to be move to an
account that will be provided by you.

We are going to adopt a legalized method and the
Attorney will prepare all the necessary documents and
no risk involve.

Note that sharing percentage is negotiable by the two
parties. Contact me on this email address
(chaujoshx@primposta.com) with your
full names, address, fax and telephone number
if you are interested and more
details will be provided to you about the Project.

Sincerely,
Chau Joseph.

* Urgent Response
@ 2005-04-06 20:29 David Williams
From: David Williams @ 2005-04-06 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm

DAVID WILLIAMS
DEH HARZZER 54-56
1088DH AMSTERDAM-NETHERLANDS

ATTN: SIR/MADAM,

PERMIT ME TO INFORM YOU OF MY DESIRE OF GOING INTO
BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. I GOT YOUR  AND
CONTACT FROM THE NETHERLANDS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND
INDUSTRY. I PRAYED OVER IT AND SELECTED YOUR
AMONG OTHER S DUE TO IT'S ESTEEMING NATURE AND THE
RECOMMENDATIONS GIVEN TO ME AS A REPUTABLE AND TRUST
WORTHY PERSON I CAN CONFIDE ON AND BY THEIR
RECOMMENDATIONS I MUST NOT HESITATE TO CONFIDE IN YOU
FOR THIS SIMPLE AND SINCERE REQUEST.

I AM DAVID WILLIAMS,A 22YEARS OLD BOY, THE ONLY SON OF LATE CHIEF AND MRS CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMS. MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN, THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR EVENING OUTING TO DISCUSSON A BUSINESS DEAL.

WHEN MY MOTHER DIED ON THE 21ST OCTOBER 1990, MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM MOTHERLESS. BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 24TH APRIL 2002, IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL IN ABIDJAN, HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BED SIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF US$15M (FIFTHEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) LEFT IN A BANK HERE IN AMSTERDAM NETHERLANDS.

THAT HE USED MY  AS HIS ONLY SON FOR THE NEXT OF KIN IN
DEPOSIT OF THE FUND. HE ALSO EXPLAINED TO ME THAT IT
WAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEALTH THAT HE WAS POISONED BY HIS
BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR A FOREIGN
PARTNER IN A COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE WHERE I WILL
TRANSFER THIS MONEY AND USE IT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE.

FOR THIS SIMPLE REASON, I ARRANGED WITH A TRAVEL AGENT, WHO HELPED ME TO TRAVEL TO AMSTERDAM-NETHERLANDS WHERE THE FUND IS DEPOSITED. I AM RIGHT NOW IN AMSTERDAM AS A REFUGEE.

I AM HONOURABLY SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS.
1) TO HELP ME RETRIEVE THIS FUND AND HELP PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THIS MONEY WOULD BE TRANSFERED INTO.
2) TO SERVE AS THE GUARDIAN OF THIS FUND AND ME
3) TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR
COUNTRY TO FURTHER MY EDUCATION AND TO SECURE A
RESIDENTIAL PERMIT FOR ME IN YOUR COUNTRY.

MOREOVER, SIR, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 15% OF THE
TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT/INPUT AFTER
THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED
ACCOUNT OVERSEA. FURTHERMORE, YOU CAN INDICATE YOUR
OPTION TOWARDS ASSISTING ME AS I BELIEVE THAT THIS
TRANSACTION WOULD BE CONCLUDED WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS,
YOU SIGNIFY INTEREST TO ASSIST ME.

ANTICIPATING HEARING FROM YOU SOON.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

EMAIL ME DIRECTLY ON davidwilliamspvt@netscape.net