On Mon, 27 Jan 2020, Michal Koutný wrote: > When I rerun the script with patched kernel, udev sit mostly idle (there > were no other udev event sources). So the number can be said to drop to > 0% CPU time / event/s. > > > Typically the author, but not always. If someone else is particularly > > motivated to get a patch merged up they can take it over. > Christopher, do you consider resending your patch? (I second that it > exposes the internal details (wrt cgroup caches) and I can observe the > just reading the events by udevd wastes CPU time.) The patch exposes details of cgroup caches? Which patch are we talking about?