a?? 2016a1'07ae??20ae?JPY 02:50, Tejun Heo a??e??: > Hello, > > On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 03:28:02PM +0800, Dou Liyang wrote: >> In this series of patches, we are going to construct cpu <-> node mapping >> for all possible cpus at boot time, which is a 1-1 mapping. It means the > 1-1 mapping means that each cpu is mapped to its own private node > which isn't the case. Just call it a persistent mapping? Yes, each cpu is just in a persistent node. However, the opposite is not true. I will modify it. > >> cpu will be mapped to the node it belongs to, and will never be changed. >> If a node has only cpus but no memory, the cpus on it will be mapped to >> a memory-less node. And the memory-less node should be onlined. >> >> This patch allocate pgdats for all memory-less nodes and online them at >> boot time. Then build zonelists for these nodes. As a result, when cpus >> on these memory-less nodes try to allocate memory from local node, it >> will automatically fall back to the proper zones in the zonelists. > Yeah, I think this is an a lot better approach for memory-less nodes. > >> Signed-off-by: Zhu Guihua Thanks, Dou