linux-modules.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re: New IoT/M2M Communication Products with Cloud Service
@ 2019-02-28  3:20 Sales64
From: Sales64 @ 2019-02-28  3:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-modules

Dear Manager,

Sorry to bother you.

Do you want to Monitor and Control your remote equipments via VPN, SMS and Cloud?
Do you want to improve the Cellular, Serial, I/O, LoRaWAN connectivity in your solutions?
We provide:
Industrial 4G LTE Router
LoRaWAN Gateway
Modbus-to-LoRa Converter
Datalogger
Remote I/O Controller
Reply me if you are interested in any related products above or just skip this E-mail.
Have a nice day!
☺☺