Linux-Modules Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: "Aqib Raja" <aqib@globexadvertising.com>
To: linux-modules@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Paid Post Request
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 15:23:45 +0530

Hi,
I am Aqib Raja, Strategic Partnerships Manager at Globex Marketing. I would like to build a long-term working relationship with you that can benefit us both.
Our firm will need a Do Follow backlink from your website for which I’ll pay via Paypal or Payoneer.
I’ll send you plagiarism free, high-quality articles that are relevant to your blog. You don’t even have to include any sponsored tags.
Please let know if you would be interested in working with our firm. Feel free to ask if you have any query.

Best Regards,