Linux-Modules Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: "Seth" <seth@linksbuildingcompany.com>
To: linux-modules@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Guest Post Submission - Paid Task
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 18:09:08 +0500

Hello,

Hopefully you are fine.

We are a professional Outreach company looking for blogs forblog posting. I came across your blog on Google, and I’m writing to express myinterest in posting content on your site.

We also have a writing agency, where all our writers arenative speakers and will ensure that whatever that is posted on your site willbe of high quality and relevant to your site.

All payments will be made via PayPal or Pioneer. Whichevermethod you prefer for the do – follow back link. Please notify me of the priceper post.

Let me know if you are interested.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Best Regards,

Seth johann