Linux-mtd Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Richard Weinberger <richard@nod.at>
To: Otto Blom <oblom586@gmail.com>
Cc: linux-mtd <linux-mtd@lists.infradead.org>
Subject: Re: mtd-utils io_paral test fails on NAND
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 23:27:27 +0100 (CET)

Otto,

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

pagetest shoud also verify the data.

If it fails only on top of UBI another possible error source is
DMA. Both UBI and UBIFS use vmalloced() buffers, a driver must not DMA
from/to these and use bounce buffers. If the driver is buggy in this
area everything looks shiny until you start using UBI...

Is the bad data always zeros? This also does not sound like an UBI
LEB->PEB mismatch.

Thanks,
//richard