On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 08:14:04PM +0800, Ramuthevar, Vadivel MuruganX wrote: > On 21/5/2020 6:56 pm, Mark Brown wrote: > > That doesn't address either of the issues. The removal of the old > > bindings and addition of the YAML ones needs to be in a single patch > > doing that conversion. What I'm suggesting should be done separately is > > whatever changes to the semantics of the bindings you are (according to > > your changelog) doing. > You mean semantics of the binding as a single patch you are suggesting me, > right? , Thanks! I mean that any changes to the bindings ought to be split out into separate patches, if there's multiple changes it may make sense for there to be multiple patches.