On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 08:34:43PM +0800, Ramuthevar, Vadivel MuruganX wrote: > On 21/5/2020 8:20 pm, Mark Brown wrote: > > I mean that any changes to the bindings ought to be split out into > > separate patches, if there's multiple changes it may make sense for > > there to be multiple patches. > Got it, we do not have multiple changes since it is new YAML file. > in case if we feel anything to be added , we add as separate patches. If this is just a conversion to YAML then your changelog is wildly inaccurate and needs to be improved, your changelog says you are adding new things.