linux-mtd.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* MTD maintainer office hours at ELCE 2019
@ 2019-10-28 11:07 Richard Weinberger
From: Richard Weinberger @ 2019-10-28 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

Hi!

Usually after MTD related talks lot's of people have questions or want
to talk 1:1 to
one of us. This year we try to coordinate this a bit.
Miquèl and I will be available right after our talk on Wednesday
around 13:00 at the front of Forum 1.
Feel free to contact us. :-)

//richard

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-10-28 11:08 UTC | newest]