Linux-mtd Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Otto Blom <oblom586@gmail.com>
To: Richard Weinberger <richard@nod.at>
Cc: linux-mtd <linux-mtd@lists.infradead.org>
Subject: Re: mtd-utils io_paral test fails on NAND
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 09:43:58 -0800

Hi Richard !

I updated to Petalinux 2019.2 and while it still fails it now fails in
a different manner. Previously only the reads failed and it was a full
page missing. Now the writes fails and its no longer full pages. 64
bytes at the start of the page has seemingly random data, then correct
data for 960 bytes, then another 128bytes of random data followed by
correct data. So this feels more like some kind of DMA problem. I'll
contact Xilinx to see what they say

Thanks for your help !

/Otto