On Fri, Aug 04, 2023 at 08:00:43PM +0000, Edgecombe, Rick P wrote: > The shadow stack branch in tip has not been included in linux-next. An > updated version is here: > https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip.git/log/?h=x86/shstk > Apologies if I'm missing some part of the process. Is there anything > needed to make it acceptable for inclusion? > The series hasn't changed much since the 6.4 based branch except a > rebase and a few small patches on top. AFAIK, there is nothing gating > submission for 6.6, so it would be nice to get it some linux-next > exposure. Please let me know if I can do anything to facilitate this. I think previously it was picked up in -next by virtue of being included via the x86 part of the tip tree (which does make sense for an x86 architecture feature) - not sure how x86 and general tip processes usually work here though.