Hi Russell, On Sat, 17 May 2008 12:42:45 +0100 Russell King - ARM Linux wrote: > > Presumably this hasn't been detected because linux-next isn't building > enough ARM configurations to hit one that has kprobes enabled? http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/compiler/11/ That's what I have building for arm. I have asked twice for a suggested set of configs. Consider this request number three :-) From: "Abhishek Sagar" > > Now that I look at it, the commit I'm referring to is in > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/x86/linux-2.6-x86.git : > auto-sched-next. I merged all the recent kprobe related changes from > there into my local arm kprobes branch based on 2.6.26-rc2 and fired a > build for arm. That's when I encountered the kprobe build error. Also, that branch isn't in linux-next. The commit maybe but I don't know what commit is being discussed, sorry. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/