Hi Russell, On Sat, 17 May 2008 20:08:55 +0100 Russell King - ARM Linux wrote: > > If I'm reading this right, it's taking you about 3.5 hours to build the > set? Not really, I added them in several goes and the build scripts have significant pauses between passes. It also takes some time to mirror out the results between passes. Tomorrow's build should be more representative. > spitz_defconfig - trivial fix (I'll push that with my upcoming set) > magican_defconfig - ditto > omap*_defconfig - hopefully my recent merge of fixes from Tony Lindgren > should resolve this. > eseries_pxa_defconfig - looks like a botched defconfig file ;( > corgi_defconfig - tried to get the person concerned to submit a trivial > patch but wants to introduce some infrastructure instead > clps7500_defconfig - you may as well disable, I'll probably eventually > remove this platform. > > Lastly, collie_defconfig seems to be broken as a result of 5025/1 - > which claims to be a "fix" patch but is actually a "break" patch. ;( I'll disable clps7500_defconfig and leave the rest for now. Thanks. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/