Hi Andrew, On Sun, 18 May 2008 22:00:03 -0700 Andrew Morton wrote: > > > > I don't even know what the "tests" tree _is_. > > Searching the past seven weeks lmkl archives for From:.*ananth.* turns > up zero hits. > > So whatever this thing is, it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too low-profile. > > Did you even send Linus a pull request? I have no record of one. > > Secret tree :( I don;t have the original pull request in my archive, but I do have an email from Sam Ravnborg dated Feb 19 saying (in part): "Hi Anath. Linus did not pull this in the -rc1 to -rc2 timeframe so please resubmit the patch serie one week into the next merge window (when most of the trees has hit linus' tree and Andrew has made his first merge). IF you need an extra eye balling then you can submit a few weeks before the merge window opens. Thats typical after an -rc with only a few patches." After which Ananth asked me to add it to linux-next and I did on Feb 24. So, not a complete secret :-) and a pull request was sent on Feb 12 (actually by Sam who put this stuff into a git tree for Ananth). This tree (patch set) has not changed since Feb 24 and only has the one simple conflict I noted. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/