Hi Sam, Ananth, On Mon, 19 May 2008 08:30:27 +0200 Sam Ravnborg wrote: > > Andrew mumbled about taking these patches via kbuild.it and in order to > avoid that I created a new test.git tree that I then have not given any care since. > > Anath - I can update test.git if you send me a new patch-set but otherwise > I cannot do much work on it. > Too busy with other stuff. It might be better if it can go in as is and then fix patches applied after that. That gets the infrastructure in and it is certainly not causing any problems as far as I can see. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/