Hi Dave, On Sun, 25 May 2008 23:29:58 -0700 (PDT) David Miller wrote: > > I'm trying to do a quick merge of net-2.6 into net-next-2.6 > right now and will push the result out to master.kernel.org > after some build sanity tests. > > Hopefully that will resolve both of the current merge > conflicts in the networking. That should work, thanks. These merge conflict fixups are usually not a real concern I just report them in case I do the wrong fixup and to keep everyone informed. When you do necessary merges, these will just disappear. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/