* Tony Lindgren [081014 13:09]: > * David Brownell [081014 11:53]: > > On Tuesday 14 October 2008, Russell King wrote: > > > Since the OMAP updates I merged from Tony are already broken due to > > > missing definitions, and I'm not getting any response from Tony on > > > fixing those, > > I just sent you a fix for that few hours ago. > > > Probably has to do with his travel plans, which he mentioned > > last week (Thursday?). I think he's back online in the next > > day or two. > > > > > > > I will be dropping the problematical updates so we can > > > at least keep mainline OMAP in a buildable state.  That seems to mean > > > dropping the new OMAP3 support. > > Yes, I'm back online. And please don't drop these patches, sounds > like this is a trivial merge issue. And here's the patch for Russell to avoid the merge conflict. Also in Russell's patch tracking system as patch 5302/1. > > Regards, > > Tony