Hi Harvey, On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 09:43:57 -0800 Harvey Harrison wrote: > > Is it really fair to drop the v4l tree when it was -staging that broke? I'd humbly > suggest that staging be weighted somewhat lower than the other trees. There is no staging tree in linux-next, that driver is in Linus' tree. I agree that if there was a staging tree, it would be much lower priority. Maybe we need some way to exclude the staging directory from all{yes,mod}config builds ... -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/