Hi Mauro, On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 08:03:02 -0200 Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote: > > I suspect you've pulled from my tree while I was testing it, or before my last > update yesterday night. Anyway, I've re-merged my patches at my linux-next and > tested. Everything seems to be ok now. You should do things in this order: write, and test your own patches gather patches form other people make sure all the patches have been posted on some appropriate mailing list for review put all the patches in a private tree test publish the tree for linux-next (and others) -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/