Hi Greg, On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:38:57 -0700 Greg KH wrote: > > On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 05:30:09PM +0100, Alan Cox wrote: > > > I'll be happy to help, although no doubt Alan Cox is quite capable of > > > resolving the conflicts on his own. > > > > Greg - can you send me the diff you applied in the end, then we can move > > the patch from the USB tree into the tty tree otherwise its not going to > > be possible to keep the two trees based on Linus base otherwise. Better > > yet forcefeed it to Linus instead as its quite a icky bug and wants fixing > > ASAP IMHO. > > Ok, I'll send it to Linus today, and we can handle the merge after that. Any ETA? -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/