Hi Catalin, On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:15:59 +0100 Catalin Marinas wrote: > > There are a few more kmemleak patches for the upcoming merging window > (the first one will be pushed before). Could you please pull them into > the -next tree? Thanks. > > git://linux-arm.org/linux-2.6.git kmemleak I have added the tree back for tomorrow. What I tell everyone: all patches/commits in the tree/series must have been: posted to a relevant mailing list reviewed unit tested destined for the next merge window (or the current release) *before* they are included. The linux-next tree is for integration testing and to lower the impact of conflicts between subsystems in the next merge window. Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him to fetch). It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/