On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:32:52 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > I guess there is something else in the partially > created linux-next today that has triggered this build failure. I will > investigate further. Yes, there are two commits in the squashfs tree that rearrange some of the decompression code. They are: "lzma: Make lzma available to non initramfs/initrd code" "lzma: make lzma reentrant" Phillip, you need to merge Linus' tree (or rebase on it) and fix those up for the introduction of the LZO decompression stuff. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/