Hi Greg, On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 22:17:55 -0700 Greg K-H wrote: > > Sorry, this is something that Linus asked for and will be going to him > tomorrow with the rest of the staging-linus branch. Yeah, I remember the discussion, just not a conclusion. At least the x86_64 allmodconfig builds worked before I merged the net tree, so that is something. The powerpc allyesconfig build is going to be interesting :-( You might like to check the build results at http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/branch/9/ sometime tomorrow. Or point your janitors at it :-) -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/