Hi John, Today's linux-next merge of the wireless tree got a conflict in drivers/net/wireless/wl12xx/main.c between commit 7a5e4877c14d ("wl12xx: add max_sched_scan_ssids value to the hw description") from Linus' tree and commit 221737d24f88 ("wl12xx: increase number of allowed SSIDs in sched_scan") from the wireless tree. I fixed it up (I used the wireless tree version) and can carry the fix as necessary. John, maybe you could merge the wireless-current tree (or the part of it that has already been merged into Linus' tree) into the wireless tree and fix these merge issues. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/