* Including C6X in linux-next
@ 2011-10-06 16:04 Mark Salter
From: Mark Salter @ 2011-10-06 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-kernel, linux-arch, linux-next

Hi Stephen,

All of the patches in the latest C6X patch set have gotten Acked-bys, so
I guess its time to include it in the linux-next tree. The patches are
available on the "for-linux-next" branch at:

   http://linux-c6x.org/git/projects/linux-c6x-upstreaming.git

* Re: Including C6X in linux-next
@ 2011-10-06 23:29 ` Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2011-10-06 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Salter; +Cc: linux-kernel, linux-arch, linux-next

Hi Mark,

On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 12:04:44 -0400 Mark Salter <msalter@redhat.com> wrote:

> All of the patches in the latest C6X patch set have gotten Acked-bys, so
> I guess its time to include it in the linux-next tree. The patches are
> available on the "for-linux-next" branch at:
>
>    http://linux-c6x.org/git/projects/linux-c6x-upstreaming.git

I had a look at this and unfortunately you have based it on linux-next.
I cannot use it like that.  You need to rebase this onto Linus' tree,
sorry.  (Also, I used the git://... version of the URL as that is more
efficient than http://.. for updting git trees).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 836 bytes --]

* Re: Including C6X in linux-next
@ 2011-10-07  0:25   ` Mark Salter
From: Mark Salter @ 2011-10-07  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Rothwell; +Cc: linux-kernel, linux-arch, linux-next

On Fri, 2011-10-07 at 10:29 +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 12:04:44 -0400 Mark Salter <msalter@redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > All of the patches in the latest C6X patch set have gotten Acked-bys, so
> > I guess its time to include it in the linux-next tree. The patches are
> > available on the "for-linux-next" branch at:
> >
> >    http://linux-c6x.org/git/projects/linux-c6x-upstreaming.git
>
> I had a look at this and unfortunately you have based it on linux-next.
> I cannot use it like that.  You need to rebase this onto Linus' tree,
> sorry.  (Also, I used the git://... version of the URL as that is more
> efficient than http://.. for updting git trees).

Okay, it is now rebased on Linus' tree.

* Re: Including C6X in linux-next
@ 2011-10-07  6:02     ` Stephen Rothwell