Hi all, On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 20:36:28 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > It will not be put into the build system referred to below. Linus convinced me that it may be useful to do the builds anyway, so the results will start appearing at http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/linux-next over the next few hours. Take the results with a grain of salt, some failures may have been caused by my merge fixups (and sparc will fail due to me applying a fix for a bug that no longer exists :-(). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/