Hi all, Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in kernel/futex.c between commit e6780f7243ed ("futex: Fix uninterruptible loop due to gate_area") from the tree and commit ab69f41ef93d ("futex: Fix uninterruptible loop due to gate_area") from the tip tree. OK, so these appear to be 2 different versions of the same fix. I cannot figure out which to use, so I just used the version from the tip tree ... -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/