Hi, On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:24:10 +0200 "Yuval Mintz" wrote: > > I don't fully understand your merge - it seems to create a mash between > the "bnx2x: fix bnx2x_storm_stats_update() on big endian" patch in net, > and the "bnx2x: consistent statistics after internal driver reload" > patch in net-next. That is exactly what the merge conflict resolution did. i.e. the patch you supplied below is not needed in linux-next because that is effectively what I did. It is the same as Dave will do when he merges the net tree into the net-next tree as well, I assume. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au