On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 08:13:15AM +0000, Kim, Milo wrote: > > Caused by commit 809d310c7e69 ("regulator: lp872x: Don't allow modular > > build") but that was done to fix a different build problem. > > Sorry for this conflict. > > Build config of lp872x driver has been changed as tristate. > And related undefined symbol error has been fixed. > (don't use devm_gpio_request_one() at this moment because it can not be exported.) I'm not going to apply those patches, they're a step back in terms of driver quality. We just need to bodge the Kconfig dependencies until the fix for gpiolib gets merged.