Hi Andrew, Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in mm/migrate.c between the tip tree and commit "mm: memcg: fix compaction/migration failing due to memcg limits" from the akpm tree. The commit 4783af477d3d ("mm: Migrate misplaced page") was removed (among several others) from the tip tree since yesterday (and thus linux-next) so the above akpm tree patch no longer applies. I have dropped this patch form the akpm tree (and the following patches as well: mm-memcg-fix-compaction-migration-failing-due-to-memcg-limits-checkpatch-fixes mm: memcg: push down PageSwapCache check into uncharge entry functions mm: memcg: only check for PageSwapCache when uncharging anon mm: memcg: remove unneeded shmem charge type mm: memcg: remove needless !mm fixup to init_mm when charging ) Hopefully this doesn't cause other problems. I guess that they will need rebasing depending on what gets merged via the tip tree. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au