Hi Paul, Today's linux-next merge of the rcu tree got a conflict in kernel/sched/core.c between commit f319da0c6894 ("sched: Fix load avg vs cpu-hotplug") from the tip tree and commit ead504e5600e ("sched: Fix load avg vs cpu-hotplug") from the rcu tree. These are 2 slightly different versions of the same patch :-( Same author time, different commit times ... The rcu tree version contains this extra bit in the commit message: " [ paulmck: Move call to calc_load_migration to CPU_DEAD to avoid miscounting noted by Rakib. ]" So I used it. Let me know if this is not correct. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au