Hi Ingo, On Sat, 20 Oct 2012 00:43:45 +0200 Ingo Molnar wrote: > > * Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > > It looks as though you have not gone back far enough - you > > removed a couple of merges of sched/numa, but there are more. > > I have two of the problems resolved with merge patches that > > supply pmd_pgprot() for s390 and mips, but there is another > > problem with mips (see Ralf's other email). > > Yeah. All of this should be resolved now in principle. Next time > you'll integrate linux-next is on Monday, right? Excellent, thanks. Yes, the next linux-next will be Monday (my time). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au