Hi Eric, On Sun, 12 May 2013 22:11:10 -0400 Eric Paris wrote: > > I thought I sent you a note asking for audit to get pulled into -next > quite a while back. I'll resend... You sent an email on Jan 4: > I know that Al hates audit so I created a new audit tree and decided to > start trying to allow him to avoid the problem whenever possible. So > unless Al objects to me going around him except when I touch the VFS can > you pull my new tree? > > git://git.infradead.org/users/eparis/audit.git To which I replied: > I really don't like getting new tree requests just as Linus is about to > open the merge window. Al says he will look at this stuff and put it > into his audit tree > (git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/audit-current.git#for-next) > by tomorrow, so I will wait for that. > > If you and Al come to some other arrangement, let me know. I guess it fell through the cracks ... -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au