Hi Mark, On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 07:40:28 +0100 Mark Brown wrote: > > Yeah, unfortunately those issues are a good proportion of what gets > caught by this sort of testing that wouldn't get caught in normal > development so it doesn't seem worth doing something that won't at least > give a linking kernel. The problem is that you are impacting on other people's testing. Even if this stuff builds for me, it may well break for people using other arches/configs. These changes (adding dependencies on CONFIG_COMPILE_TEST for devices that are currently only built for particular platforms) are adding very little, but impacting on my time (at least). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au