Hi Andrew, Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in fs/dcache.c between commit 8aab6a27332b ("vfs: reorganize dput() memory accesses") from Linus' tree and commit "dcache: convert to use new lru list infrastructure" from the akpm tree. /me mutters about development happening during the merge window - especially when Andrew is absent. I have no idea if this will be correct, but I just used the version from the akpm tree (effectively reverting parts of commit 8aab6a27332b) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au