Hi Nicholas, Today's linux-next merge of the target-updates tree got a conflict in lib/percpu-refcount.c between commit 5e9dd373dea4 ("percpu_refcount: export symbols") from Linus' tree and commit c9e8d128fe31 ("percpu-refcount: Add EXPORT_SYMBOL to use percpu_ref from modules") from the target-updates tree. I fixed it up (the version from Linus' tree used EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL, so I used that) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au