Hi Greg, Today's linux-next merge of the driver-core tree got a conflict in fs/sysfs/file.c between commit a8b14744429f ("sysfs: give different locking key to regular and bin files") from the driver-core.current tree and commit 414985ae23c0 ("sysfs, kernfs: move file core code to fs/kernfs/file.c") (among others) from the driver-core tree. I just dropped the driver-core.current tree commit as I don't see what needs to be done after the other changes in the driver-core tree. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au