Hi all, After merging the final tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc allyesconfig) failed like this: arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S: Assembler messages: arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S:1312: Error: attempt to move .org backwards The last time I got this error, I needed to apply patch "powerpc: Fix "attempt to move .org backwards" error", but that has been included in the powerpc tree now, so I guess something else has added code in a critical place. :-( I have just left this broken for today. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell