Hi Michael, On Thu, 22 May 2014 12:45:05 +0200 Michael Kerrisk wrote: > > On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > You should use "git fetch" as mentioned in the FAQ on the wiki > > (see below). > > There does not seem to be anything in the rest of your message about > this. Did I miss something? The wiki went away some time ago and so I removed the other reference to it, but missed this one. I will try to revise this message today. Thanks for noticing - I sometimes wonder if anyone reads my release notes :-) -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au