Hi all, Today's linux-next merge of the infiniband tree got a conflict in drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/cmd.c between commit 1a91de28831a ("mellanox: Logging message cleanups") from the net-next tree and commit 97982f5a91e9 ("IB/mlx4: Preparation for VFs to issue/receive SMI (QP0) requests/responses") from the infiniband tree. I fixed it up (the latter seems to be a superset of the former, so I just used that) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au