Hi Andrew, Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in init/Kconfig between commit d2cf0d24cb2d ("rcu: Fix attempt to avoid unsolicited offloading of callbacks") from the rcu tree and commit 0c67534a7708 ("init/Kconfig: move RCU_NOCB_CPU dependencies to choice") from the akpm-current tree. I fixed it up (a version of the akpm-current tree commit also exists in the rcu tree, so I used that) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au