Hi all, After merging the net-next tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig) failed like this: Documentation/networking/timestamping/txtimestamp.c: In function '__recv_errmsg_cmsg': Documentation/networking/timestamping/txtimestamp.c:205:33: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type Documentation/networking/timestamping/txtimestamp.c:206:23: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type Caused by commit cd91cc5bdddf ("doc: fix the compile error of txtimestamp.c"). On (at least) Debian stable, the system's definition of struct in6_pktinfo depends on __USE_GNU being defined (at least, I think that is the problem). I have reverted that commit for today. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au