On Tue, Nov 08, 2016 at 11:18:29AM +0800, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote: > sound-asoc is missing patch > ASoC: sun4i-codec: Add support for optional reset control to quirks > http://www.spinics.net/lists/alsa-devel/msg56289.html > which commit 8d9e4c9e993f ("ASoC: sun4i-codec: Add support for A31 playback > through headphone output") depends on. This was part of the same series that > I posted: I don't have that... > A new version of the remaining patches was posted yesterday: > http://www.spinics.net/lists/alsa-devel/msg56443.html Please include human readable descriptions of things like commits and issues being discussed in e-mail in your mails, this makes them much easier for humans to read especially when they have no internet access. I do frequently catch up on my mail on flights or while otherwise travelling so this is even more pressing for me than just being about making things a bit easier to read.